WIN THESE HAIR ACCESSORIES!
Who's excited about getting back to face to face classes soon? We are! To celebrate, we have a fabulous prize for you from Kysienn Hair Accessories:
a hair box
bun maker &
HOW TO ENTER:
The competition is running over on our social media pages on Instagram and Facebook. All you have to do is follow us, and leave a comment on the original competition posts on Facebook and/or Instagram (you can enter on one or both platforms) telling us what you're most looking forward to about getting back to face to face dance classes.
Yep. It's that easy!
The competition opens at 10:00 am on Friday 24th September 2021, and entries close at 11:59 pm on Wednesday 29th September 2021, with the winner being drawn at random on Friday 1st October 2021.
You'll find all the details you need on the original posts on our Facebook and Instagram pages (look for the same photo as the one above).
Full terms and conditions are below.
Competition terms and conditions:
· Entry to this competition is free, but requires FOLLOWING AKA DANCEWEAR ON INSTAGRAM AND/OR FACEBOOK PLUS COMMENTING ON THE ORIGINAL COMPETITION POST, WHICH WILL BE POSTED ON FRIDAY 24TH SEPTEMBER 2021 AT 10:00 A.M. ON BOTH THE INSTAGRAM AND FACEBOOK for AKA Dancewear: https://www.instagram.com/akadancewear/ https://www.facebook.com/Akadanc
· By entering, entrants are agreeing to these terms and conditions, and are indemnifying Instagram and Facebook.
· This competition is in no way endorsed, sponsored by, or administered by Instagram or Facebook.
· Entrants must reside in NSW, and be over 13 years of age.
· Entries open 10:00 A.M. ON FRIDAY 24TH SEPTEMBER 2021 and close at 11:59 P.M. ON WEDNESDAY 29TH SEPTEMBER 2021.
· One (1) comment on the original competition post = one entry. On Instagram: additional entries can be gained by mentioning (tagging) up to two (2) other Instagram accounts in separate comments on the original competition post. Only two other accounts can be tagged per comment. These tags must be made as comments on the original competition post. Entrants may tag as many other accounts as they like, but no more than two accounts may be tagged per comment. One additional entry will be added per tag. On Instagram: entrants may gain two (2) additional entries by sharing the original competition post on their own account. The account on which the original competition post is shared must be set to public in order for this method of entry to be eligible.
On Instagram: entrants may gain two (2) additional entries by sharing the original competition post to their stories. The account to which the original competition post is shared into stories must be set to public in order for this method of entry to be eligible.
· One winner will be drawn at random on 10:00 am on FRIDAY 1ST OCTOBER 2021. The draw will be broadcast live on the Instagram business page for AKA Dancewear.
· The winner will be notified by direct message on either Instagram or Facebook (which ever platform the winner entered through).
· The winner will be announced on Instagram at the conclusion of the live draw, and in a separate post to AKA Dancewear Facebook business page. The winner will also be announced on the AKA Dancewear blog. These announcements will be made as soon as practicable after the draw on Friday 1st October 2021, at latest by close of business that day.
· The winner has 7 days from Friday 1st October 2021 to claim their prize (i.e. respond to the direct message and provide a shipping address to which the prize can be sent). Failure to confirm within this time frame will result in a forfeited prize and an instant re-draw.
· Should a re-draw be required, a second winner will be drawn at random on Saturday 9th October 2021. The draw will be broadcast live on the AKA Dancewear Instagram page, and the winner of the re-draw will be notified by direct message on either Facebook or Instagram that same day (on the platform the winner used to enter).
· The results of the re-draw will be announced publicly on the business page for AKA Dancewear on Facebook, on the Instagram profile for AKA Dancewear, and also on the AKA Dancewear blog.
· The winner of the re-draw has seven (7) days to provide a postal address to which the prize can be shipped. Failure to do so will mean the prize is forfeited, and the competition comes to a close.
· Entrants understand that if these terms and conditions are not met by the winner, the prize will be forfeited and an instant re-draw will take place.
· Entrants may only enter on their own behalf and may not submit names and contact details on behalf of another person. Profiles that are tagged in comments on the original Instagram post are not considered entrants unless they make a comment on that post themselves.
· Prize: There is one prize in this competition, valued at $80.00: A hairbox, a bun maker, a brush, and a makeup remover, all from Kysienn Accessories.
· The prize is not transferrable, nor can the prize be taken in whole or in part as cash.
· Owners, employees and family members of owners or employees of AKA Dancewear are not eligible to enter.
· This competition is being run by Penelope Stubbs of AKA Dancewear, 6 Flinders Road, North Ryde, NSW, 2113
· This competition is a game of chance.